· Mandatory: Students are anticipated to attend (80%) lectures and pass the final (oral) exam.
· Non-mandatory: Until the end of the lectures, students can gather points for tests. The average of the points gives the final grade. If the rate is not sufficient (less than 50%), you should take the final exam.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
· Some websites of this service require login. I do not send these confidential data by e-mail. You can get them during the first lecture and in the Pegaz system. One can also ask for them during the class or consultations.
1. Lectures are interactive and broadcasted by the MS Teams platform according to the schedule of classes. Students should use their account of the Jagiellonian University system.
2. At the Pegaz system, you can find information about the login to the MicTeams.
In case of doubt, ask questions during classes or office hours.